To ensure the highest level of educational innovation by supporting students, faculty, and staff with community involvement in a partnership of lifetime learning.
- to raise private funds to enhance and expand educational opportunities for our children.
- to foster excellence in teaching through classroom grants for teachers.
- to augment the core academic curriculum by providing funds for innovative technology, programs to support instruction, and safety of our students.
- to promote a balanced education by funding Art, Music, and Drama programs, as well as beautification efforts in our schools.
- to support education initiatives by student clubs and organizations.
- support after school sports, physical education, and student social activities.
- to develop supportive relationships between the schools and community that enrich our children's education.
- to encourage parent, family, and community involvement in our schools.
- support capital improvements such as upgrading library facilities to create media centers, building outdoor classrooms, and creating Weather Bug stations.