Unless stated otherwise, please send your resume and cover letter to Penn-Trafford School District, Attn: Human Resources, P.O. Box 530, Harrison City, PA 15636 or email [email protected]. Questions can be directed to 724-744-4496 x2.
See attachment for job specifications.
PCA/Personal Care Assistants
- Provide support in our Special Education Classrooms.
- Times can vary based on the students and buildings.
- $15.50 per hour.
We are always looking for substitutes in the following areas:
Sub Teachers - Both certified and non-certified
- We are looking for individuals interested in becoming Substitute Teachers. There are multiple ways to qualify to substitute teach:
- Have a current PA Department of Education Teaching Certification.
- Hold a bachelor's degree in any subject area from an accredited college/University in the U.S. (can be emergency certified).
- Students in accredited teaching programs with a minimum of 60 credits completed and one rotation of either student teaching or observation documented can be emergency certified.
- $130 per day.
- Immediate openings for individuals interested in general custodial duties.
- Multiple shifts are available.
- $14.50 per hour.
Sub Paraprofessionals and PCAs
- This position provides 1:1 support and assistance for activities of daily living (e.g. personal hygiene, toileting, etc.), and academic support as needed.
- Must meet highly qualified state guidelines including CPR and First Aid Certification.
- Prior experience is preferred but not required.
- Daily hours are based on student needs/schedules.
- $14.50 per hour.
- Must have a valid RN license.
- The position includes serving as a building nurse as needed.
- $23.00 per hour.
Aramark Food Service
Aramark is hiring food service employees at Penn-Trafford schools. Part-time and substitute positions are now available – starting wage $10.25 per hour.
It's easy to apply:
- Step 1: Go to Aramark.com/careers
- Step 2: Search Jobs
- Step 3: Location – US PA Harrison City
Potential hires will be required to obtain clearances. If you have any questions or require assistance in applying for clearances, please contact Meghan Cusack, Penn-Trafford's ARAMARK food service director at 724-744-2664.
Aramark is an Equal Opportunity Employer
First Student is seeking both regular and substitute bus drivers.
Inquiries may be directed to First Student at 724-863-1185.
Equal Opportunity Employer