If interested in the following positions, please send your resume and cover letter to Penn-Trafford School District, Attn: Human Resources, P.O. Box 530, Harrison City, PA 15636 or email [email protected] Questions can be directed to 744-744-4496 x2.
PCA/Personal Care Assistants
- providing support in our Special Education Classrooms
- Times can vary based on the students and buildings
- $15.50 per hour
- Certified or Emergency Certified with a current Bachelor's Degree.
- $128 per day
We are always looking for substitutes in the following areas.
Teachers (Substitute) - Both certified and non-certified
We are looking for individuals interested in becoming Substitute Teachers. There are multiple ways to qualify to substitute teach:
- Have a current PA Department of Education Teaching Certification
- Hold a Bachelors degree in any subject area from an accredited college/University in the U.S. (can be emergency certified)
- Students in accredited teaching programs with a minimum of 60 credits completed and one rotation of either student teaching or observation documented can be emergency certified.
Immediate openings for individuals interested in general custodial duties. Multiple shifts available. $14.00 per hour
Paraprofessionals and PCAs (Permanent and Substitute)
This position provides 1:1 support and assistance for activities of daily living e.g. personal hygiene, toileting, etc. and academic support as needed. Must meet highly qualified state guidelines including CPR and First Aid Certification. Prior experience is preferred but not required. Daily hours based on student needs/schedule. Must meet highly qualified state guidelines including CPR and first aid certification.
Must have a valid RN license. The position includes serving as a building nurse as needed. For the 2021-2022 school year, the pay rate will be $23.00/hour.
Aramark Food Service
Aramark is hiring food service employees at Penn-Trafford schools. Part-time and substitute positions are now available – starting wage $10.25 per hour.
It's easy to apply:
- Step 1: Go to Aramark.com/careers
- Step 2: Search Jobs
- Step 3: Location – US PA Harrison City
Potential hires will be required to obtain clearances. If you have any questions or require assistance in applying for clearances, please contact Meghan Cusack, Penn-Trafford's ARAMARK food service director at 724-744-2664.
Aramark is an Equal Opportunity Employer
First Student is seeking both regular and substitute bus drivers.
Inquiries may be directed to First Student at 724-863-1185.
Equal Opportunity Employer