The Penn-Trafford School District has contracted with First Student for bus services. If you have questions or concerns about the district busses, please contact First Student directly.
Contact: Patty Kroupa or Sara McDermott
Contact: Brian Niemiec
Penn-Trafford is utilizing FirstView®, a bus tracking and parent communications app for your smartphone or desktop. It provides live tracking of your student's bus, predicted arrival times, and notifications.
ELEMENTARY BUS SCHEDULES
MIDDLE SCHOOL BUS SCHEDULES
HIGH SCHOOL BUS SCHEDULES
NON-PUBLIC BUS SCHEDULES (AM)
NON-PUBLIC BUS SCHEDULES (PM)
Student safety while riding school busses is a shared responsibility between students, parents, bus drivers, and school officials. Since riding a school bus is a privilege, students are required to follow rules. Failing to cooperate may result in parents having to provide transportation. Cameras are in operation on busses for safety purposes.
- Ride only the bus to which you are assigned. Board and get off at your designated stop. (In extreme emergencies, only the principal may authorize a change.)
- Wait quietly at the bus stop, off the road, and away from traffic
- Board busses in an orderly fashion and quickly select or proceed to your assigned seat. Bus seats are designed for three (3) students to a seat. Do not reserve seats for friends.
- Talk quietly so the driver is able to hear traffic sounds. Talking is not permitted when the bus is at a railroad crossing.
- Get permission before opening windows and keep your hands, head, books, and other articles inside the bus.
- Stay seated at all times and stand only when the bus comes to a complete stop.
- Keep the aisles clear.
- Do not hit or push other students.
- Smoking is prohibited.
- Students should arrive at the bus stop at least 5 minutes before the scheduled arrival for the bus.
- Arrival times of the bus may vary according to weather and traffic conditions.
- Thank you for your cooperation!!
PENN TWP POLICE - 'OPERATION WARRIOR WATCH'